Dear Real Estate Professional:
When you first started in real estate, chances are some "expert" told you: "It's all about the numbers." Just keep adding to the number of listings in your book and a certain number of them will inevitably be sold.
But, it's a fact of life in real estate - a certain number of those listings inevitably WON'T sell. You know the ones we mean: the houses that have no curb appeal...the "handyman's special" that Bob Villa couldn't save...the properties on the "wrong side of the tracks."
For whatever reason, lots of houses don't sell. So, if you've followed the "expert" advice and done tons of work to "keep your numbers up," you've spent an awful lot of your valuable time on properties that will never move. And, in real estate, just like in every business, time is money, and you can't afford to waste either one. That's where we come in.
We want to buy your "less than perfect" houses!
We specialize in buying the "un-buyable" and selling the "un-sellable." It doesn't matter if the house is in a bad neighborhood, needs a laundry list of repairs or is just plain "ugly." We buy home-y homes AND homely homes...because we know how to make them sell.
We're professionals, like you. Real estate is not a hobby or a sideline. We're involved in far more successful closings than your typical real estate agent, and we're usually acting as the Buyer. The bottom line: we want to work with YOU to move houses and properties that are stalled.
We buy several houses each month.
We are associated with a group of private investors who are ready - and FUNDED - to move on property acquisition NOW. When you work with us, you'll never need to wait for loan approval. In fact, when we buy houses, it's frequently ALL CASH and closing can occur in as little as seven days.
The news keeps getting better: We will pay you your full commission!
You're a good agent, but sometimes even the best agent can't make a sale. When that happens, we've got a better solution.
It's an easy equation: Your houses, plus our investment capital, equals profits for everyone. We're looking for good deals, and fair deals, not only "steals." Sometimes we pay top dollar for outstanding properties; and if you've sent us a "lemon," we'll let you know immediately whether it will be lucrative for both of us.
We'll put success on your radar screen and cash in your pocket.
All it takes is a phone call.
FCRrealestate.com is our investment company and is not licensed in real estate, but our affiliate company, FC-Realtors.com, is a licensed real estate brokerage, so we know the business inside and out. So, unlike a typical buyer, we won't ask you for any of the support or "hand-holding" that can be so time consuming when working with non-professionals. Just call us with the lead, then sit back and wait for your check.
When you work with us there are several ways we can increase your revenue:
- When an owner of a house doesn't have enough equity to pay you a commission...calls us. Often we can negotiate a purchase and if we do, we'll pay you a referral fee.
- When you find a house that's a tough sell because of its condition or location, or a house that won't sell at a price that's worth your time and effort...call us. If we buy it, you'll be paid a referral fee and possibly your full commission.
- When you have a client that needs to sell FAST (as in yesterday)...call us. With our finances always at the ready, we can close on a house before you can say, "Done deal."
- When you have a house with flood damage, fire damage or other major repairs...call us.
- When owners are behind in payments, when there's a lien, when a property is in foreclosure...call us. You'll be amazed by the results.
- When your Seller can't or will not invest the money to get top dollar... we can help... call us.
But wait, there's more!
We'd like to get to know you. Please call our office at 972-248-0977 and introduce yourself. We can discuss in greater detail ways in which we can partner for mutual success.
It will be a pleasure to hear from you.
P.S. Please don't try to prejudge what we would be interested in. We are not just some seminar graduates or wanna-be real estate investors. We buy all kinds of houses, in all areas and conditions.
Realtor® is a registered collective membership mark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of Realtors®